School 7

School 7

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Westfield NY

Hey everyone,
    The best ride day of my trip so far was the day from Niagara to Westfield.  It was a long ride in the middle of the heat wave, but that's ok.  We rode through urban Buffalo, NY right through the downtown area.  It was a blast because I love city riding.  Those of you who know me know I love the NY Mets.  Buffalo is the home of the farm team  of the Mets, the Buffalo Bison.  I saw signs for the stadium and decided to take a detour and go!  It was early in the morning, but I was able to take some great pictures.  Too bad I could not see a game there.  I also went to the Sabres hockey arena in the same neighborhood.  Also, a nice gentleman named Jeff had a bbq for us on our second lunch stop.  He  had an amazing property on Lake Erie and he has been a friend of Bike and Build for a # of years now.





    The town of Westfield was nice with a nice Main Street.  There was a baseball card store there and I was able to get some cool Mets cards and talk to the owner for a bit.  Otherwise we have been going to bed really early to beat the heat.  We have been waking up at four and leaving at 6am.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Goldstein,
    How are you? You havin' a good time? School 7 is real proud of your confidence and have a good trip.
    Zak A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mr.Goldstien. How was the game you went to? I wanted to tell you that you're doing a great job you are doing. Good luck on your trip. I hope you have a great time.
    Atiana L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a beach you went on ? luckyy !!!!

    ReplyDelete