School 7

School 7

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Heat

Hi everyone,
   Answers to a couple of questions in the comments section: 1) people have waited with me to fix my flats.  It is not a long process, but it is good to have company.  I am getting "flat resistant" tubes to put in my tires, while they are heavier, I am concerned about the quality of road coming up in the less populates states.  Hopefully that will fix the problem
2) We spend about 6-7 hours building on the build sites each day that we build.  Usually from 8-9am until 3-4 pm.

   We are currently in Madison, Wisconsin.  There is a huge capitol building here, as it is the capitol city of the state.  This city is know nation wide for being very bike friendly.  There are many bike paths that can take you all around the city.  The heat has been very intense, but has broken on our first off day today. What a great chance to rest my legs and use my massager.  We have our 7th out of 10 builds tommorrow before we head out on an 11 day stretch of ride days.  That will be an intense stretch as we head into Minnesota.  I will be keeping up with you in the next day or two about the build!

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog AG, great pictures, keep up the good work, ride safe bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work Mr.Goldstein and i took a multiplying test and i got a 100

    -Brandon valles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mr. Goldstein !!! Wow, 11 straight days of riding !!! That must be close to 1000 miles !!!! If anyone can do it, YOU CAN !!! Please be safe. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete