Here is a copy of the Shark Tank project that we went over in class. Below are the due dates for each section.
8 Spanish- Wednesday January 14th
8 French- Friday Jan. 16th
8 Italian- Thursday Jan 22nd
8th Grade Leadership
Shark Tank Assignment
For this project you will either work by yourself or one other person.
Please answer the following questions during your presentation.
-What is your product or service?
- How did you think of the idea?
- What problem does your product/service solve?
- What is your plan to get people to buy your good/service?
- How much would you charge?
- Would you hire workers? How many?
- Where/how would you make the product?
-Where would you have a factory or shop?
- How would you market your product/advertise it?
- What makes your product or service better than anyone else's?
You will be judged on the following…
- The product or service itself.
- Quality of the idea
- Would this be a popular product or service?
2) The presentation.
- Quality of the pitch.
- Student appearance
3) Physical demonstration of the product or service.
***The top three groups or individuals from each class section will make the final round.
All groups or individuals that make the final round will be rewarded with a breakfast or lunch party courtesy of Mr. Vancheri.