School 7

School 7

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Training/Winter break

Students,
Have a great winter break! Enjoy the holidays and do not eat too much! The 5th and 6th graders have become familiar with some of my cycling and running training here as I show them my results after some of my runs. If anyone exercises over the break please post it in the comment section with your name so you can receive some recognition and you can motivate and challenge others to be active.

Today's training- three miles jogging in 28 minutes around the School 7 neighborhood.
- It is a great day so I will be riding for around 60-90 minutes on my bicycle after school.

Sincerely,
Mr. Goldstein

1 comment:

  1. Everyday i do push ups, sit ups, and i try to get better at my pull ups and chin up i also do little bit of more exercises.


    zak ahmed

    ReplyDelete