School 7

School 7

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hw# 2 and Training

Students,
Reminder! HW#2 is due on Wednesday. Make sure you get your good grade for the assignment, it can be be found lower down on this blog!

As many of you know I have been increasing my training a lot!
As of now, I am focused on just getting a lot of miles in per week running and bicycling. I am just going slow and not worrying about my speed right now. As time goes on I will start to go shorter distances and start to focus more on my speed (which is known as intensity).

Please post any questions or comments on the blog!

Mr. Goldstein

1 comment:

  1. This is Mr. Goldstein showing his students how to comment on the blog! Extra credit may be given for thoughtful or insightful comments or questions. The class is 5-1.

    From Mr. Goldstein

    ReplyDelete