School 7

School 7

Thursday, August 2, 2012

School 7 Students

Dear students and staff,
   Thank you for all of your support to this point.  I know summer school is ending tommorrow.  Keep looking at the site and keep commenting and as I will still be posting things even though summer school will be over.

    So yesterday we entered North Dakota and cycled our longest day of the trip.  It was 116 miles and it was made even more difficult by the fact that there was a lot of wind, which makes it hard to ride fast.  My friends and I were the first ones in and that was not until 3:45 pm.  We left at 6:15 in the morning.  It was a very hard day.  Everyone finished though, and we were rewarded with a much shorter 59 mile day today with much less wind.  We have one more cycling day before Build Day 9 out of 10.

-Mr. Goldsteion

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that the wind was so difficult but you are doing a great job
    Mom

    ReplyDelete