School 7

School 7

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

North Dakota and Montana

     It has been a little tough to blog lately because we have been in areas that have not been as populated.  I rely on the public libraries and their computers to get to my blog.  We have been in a couple of very small towns that did not have libraries.  Last night going into Montana, we camped out.  It was amazing and there were a ton of stars in the sky!  However, it will be nice to have a nice, big cooked meal for us tonight at a church here in Colbertson, Montana.  It feels like we are really getting into the homestretch of the trip! 

    A student asked me if the girls acted girly and cried during the trip.  The girls on this trip are some of the toughest girls I know.  The all cycle the miles everyday and handle themselves just as well as the boys.  This is a hard trip for everyone and we rely on each other sometimes to get through.  I also call my wife Christina sometimes back in New Jersey if I am having a tough time! 

Keep following,
Mr. Goldstein

1 comment:

  1. I loved the article in the North Dakota paper. It must be great to get publicity!
    keep up the good work . Those of us back home miss you.
    mom

    ReplyDelete