School 7

School 7

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Build Day 2

Hi everyone,
    We just finished our 2nd build day.  We rode our bikes to our build site from New Hampshire into Vermont.  This was one of my best Bike and Build experiences on a build site.  We built a deck for a lady who needed a handicapped ramp on her deck.  It was a long day of cutting wood and nailing it onto the deck and digging out dirt for the handicapped ramps.  We saw a lot of great results as we almost finished the whole thing after starting from scratch.  I will be posting pictures of the build when I  can.
   Here are some pictures that I have had saved up from the last few days.  There is an awesome pic of a mountain I climbed, a cool llama, a Fenway Park replica whiffle ball field and the capital building in Concord, New Hampshire.


1 comment: