School 7

School 7

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday 5/9

Welcome back to school, I hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day. Today I plan on doing some muscular endurance work during the day with a push-up/pull-up routine that I sometimes do. Also, at the end of the day I brought running clothes with me to run the trails at Garret Mountain after school. I really enjoy running there because there are great views of the city of Paterson and it is very relaxing. Trail running also takes my mind off thinking about the act of running itself compared to running on the roads or the track. It sometimes makes me forget that I am actually tired while running!

Extra Credit- Bring me a slip of paper with your name and tell me which part of fitness (out of the five we have been learning about) running on a trail works on before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment